These are the Days we find ourselves in: Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
February 13th, 2010
Shalom and Blessings all Christians
This is a good post however to read — Maranatha ><>
Jeremiah 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
The Feasts/Festivals of YHWH
Blessings to Eddie C. at: www.hebroots.com for use of a lot of the info below
(Take your time reading the post — there’s no rush to read all at once, Maranatha – Victor)
Hebrews 6:1 as it is written:
“Therefore, leaving the (elementary) principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on to perfection (5047) …”
The Greek word for perfection is “teliotace.” It is the Strong’s word (5047). This word, perfection, translated as “teliotace” comes from the Greek word, “telios,” which means “completeness, full grown, adult, full·age, mature.” The Greek word, “telios,” is the Strong’s word (5046). The word, perfection, translated as “teliotace” means “completeness or full maturity.”
The greatest desire of a Christian should be to grow in knowledge and understanding of God after they are saved so that they can have a deep, intimate relationship with God, they can have a deeper knowledge of God’s Word and know God’s ways. This is the message of Jeremiah 9:23-24 as it is written:
“Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.” (source info)
The Feasts/Festivals of The Lord YHWH – not of Israel :)The Feasts are God’s Plan of Redemption Through Yahshua (Jesus)
All of the festivals are, at the same time, both historical and prophetic & teach about the Messiah (Yeshua), or Jesus. (source info)
Levitcus 23:2 Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.
Holy Convocations are Dress Rehearsals of The Real Thing ::
The Spring Festivals/Feasts Teach About Yahshua’s First Arrival ::
- Passover — Jesus Sacrificial Lamb of God
- Unleaaved Bread — Jesus placed in the Tomb
- First Fruits — Jesus Raised From The Dead
- Pentecost — The Holy Spirit Sent
The Fall Feasts Teach About Jesus/Yeshua/Yahshua’s Second Arrival ::
- The Feast of Trumpets/Yom Teruah/Rosh Hasahana — The Rapture
- The Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur — Armageddon
- The Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkot — The 1,000 Year Millennial Reign of Yahshua
HOW DO WE GROW IN SPIRITUAL MATURITY?
In Isaiah 28:9-10 it tells us how we are to grow spiritually. Just like a model relationship between a man and a woman grows over time, we grow in our knowledge and understanding of God over time as well while living our Christian life and walking in a deeper knowledge and understanding of God and His ways. This can be seen in Isaiah 28:9-10 as it is written:
“Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little.”
Therefore, we are instructed by God to grow in knowledge and understanding of God, His Word, and His ways, and we are to do it gradually over time, “line upon line, precept upon precept.” — Source
A DISCIPLE WILL LOVE ONE ANOTHER (Disciple = Student/Pupil/Learner)
As a Christian, how would you like for God to command a blessing upon your life? Whenever Christians dwell together in unity, God will command his blessing upon those Christians who love one another and dwell together in unity. In Psalm 133 it is written:
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity … for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life forevermore. “
A DISCIPLE WILL STUDY GOD’S WORD
Jesus was a Jew. His disciples were Jewish. The teachings of Jesus were based in the foundations of Judaism as passed down faithfully from Abraham to David to Jesus. In John 4:24, Jesus said that those who worship God will worship God in spirit and in truth. In the Jewish mindset during the days of Jesus, the highest form of worship to God was study.
If you love God and seek to be a follower of Jesus, you will be His disciple (student). By being a disciple (student) of Jesus, we will seek to learn of Jesus and the knowledge of God’s Word and the ways of the Kingdom of Heaven by studying the Bible. By studying the Word of God, God will give us revelation and understanding of His Word through the help of the Holy Spirit. In John 14:26, the Holy Spirit was sent to teach us all things concerning God’s Word as it is written:
“But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name; he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
The Holy Spirit will lead us, guide us, and teach us all things concerning God and His Word. In John 16:13 it is written: “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth … (source info)
Just as the spring festivals (Passover, Firstfruits, and Shavuot) have been perfectly fulfilled in the first coming of Yeshua as Mashiach ben Yosef, so the fall festivals (Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot) will be fulfilled in His second coming as Mashiach ben David. Since the first advent fulfilled all of the spring holidays to the smallest of details, we believe that His second advent portends similar fulfillment as revealed in the fall holidays. Let us thank God for His great plan of salvation revealed in the festivals… Awaiting for the heavenly shofar blast with you all! — www.hebrew4christians.com
The Rapture Of The Bride, The Church
Jesus is Returning For His Bride (The Church). Christians are Betrothed – Legally Married to Yeshua/Jesus – Right Now
The Feast of Trumpets, The Ancient Jewish Wedding & The Parable of The Ten Virgins – Matthew 25:1-13, All Have One Thing In Common — They Are All A Picture Of The Rapture !
The Feast of Trumpets – Yom Teruah (Rosh Hashana)
- Hoping This is When The Rapture will Happen — Hoping Pre-Trib — Will Possibly happen same exact day Daniel 9:27 is Confirmed. (Feast = Day no man knows the day or hour)
- Leviticus 23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
- Yom Teruah/The Feast of Trumpets Takes Place The First Day of the Seventh Month. The First Day Begins whenever the new moon is sited — Hence no one knows the Day/Hour of The Feast [only Feast that falls on the first day of a month it may be] — Seven is The # of Completion — The Feast (or the month) was the Final Harvest in Ancient Israel (End of Harvest of Souls For Church, This side of the Rapture) Article – small source
- The trumpet was the signal for the field workers to come into the Temple. At that instant the faithful would stop harvesting, even if there were more crops to bring in, and left immediately for worship service. The shofar sound would awaken the conscience of the people. Source
- Think Rapture Verse :: Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Article
- The Feasts are Divine Appointments — Happen at a Scheduled Time
- Parallels Salvation & The Rapture very closely
- The Rapture :: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- The day of the ceremony was a surprise to both the groom and the bride. When the bridegroom was asked the date of the wedding, he could only say something like, “No man knows except my father.”
- In An Ancient Jewish Wedding :: According to Jewish wedding customs at the time of Jesus’ earthly ministry, the bridegroom came at a day and hour that his bride did not know. As he came, the friend of the bridegroom went before him and shouted, “Behold, the bridegroom comes.”
- This shout would be accompanied by the blowing of a shofar—a trumpet made from a ram’s horn. As the shout was heard, the bridegroom would get his bride and take her back to his father’s house, where the ceremony and celebration would take place.
At The Last Supper — Jesus said to his disciples :: John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- The Wonderful words Yeshua spoke above, would be like the last thing the Bridegroom would say to His Bride in an Ancient Jewish Wedding – before leaving and not seeing her again for some time.
- The Bridegroom would go and build a room/honeymoon chamber onto his father’s house — Think Jesus/Yah’shua going to build the New Jerusalem and what would happen is that the Son never knew when he could go and get the Bride, because the Father (Think YHWH – Yeshua’s Father) would have to give the Ok, as to when He thought the room (think New Jerusalem :-)) was finished! — Then The Son could go get the Bride !
- Also at the Last Supper – Yeshua took a cup of wine and gave it to his disciples saying drink – this is the cup of my blood, the cup of the new covenant.
- In The Betrothal/Legally Married stage of An Ancient Jewish Wedding — The Bride and Groom would share a cup of wine that would seal the marriage covenant. Ancient Jewish Wedding Article
- The Groom would also give gifts :: Jesus- The Holy Spirit, Eternal Life, Anything, (gifts of the Holy Spirit)
The Parable of The Ten Virgins
- Picture of The Rapture
- Bridegroom arrives at night — Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
- Same Thing that happens in an Anicent Jewish Wedding
The Marriage of The Lamb
- The Ancient Jewish wedding paints a beautiful picture of the coming wedding between the Lord Yeshua and His Bride – source
The Marriage Supper of The Lamb
- The wedding feast was the highlight of the wedding ceremony. It was much more extensive than what Westerners are accustomed to today. It consisted of seven full days of food, music, dance, and celebration. – source
- It could be The Marriage Supper may take place for 7 years in Heaven, while the 7 year End of The World is Taking Place on Earth. Both Sevens may be knows as a Shabua – A period of Seven.
- The Marriage Supper though, may take place on Earth During The Millennium.
- Teshuvah (repentance) ::
- 40 Days — It’s possible major birth pangs/contractions (Matthew 24) could start during this time before Daniel 9:27/The Rapture on a future Yom Teruah — maybe 2014 or 2016.
- Rosh HaShanah (Head of the Year, Birthday of the World)
- Rosh HaShana is the Jewish New Year
- Yom Teruah (the Day of the Awakening Blast [Feast of Trumpets)
- The Day of The Sounding of the Shofar
- Teruah is also translated as “shout.”
- When a king begins to reign, he is heralded with trumpets.
- Yom HaDin (the Day of Judgment)
- The blowing of the shofar ushers in the day of the Lord (Joel 2:1)
- Daniel 7:9-14 :: I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit…the judgment was set, and the books were opened. [This is Rosh HaShanah, Yom HaDin, the Day of Judgment. The books are the book of the righteous, the book of the wicked, and the book of remembrance]
- It was seen that on this day, G-d would sit in court and all men would pass before Him to be judged. Three great books will be opened as each man is weighed in the balance and placed into one of three categories (continue reading…)
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!
A few highly recommended friends...